Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday, 18. July 2008
The weather in New York City is incredibly hot. Hot and damp. Totally hard to breathe.
I'd say it's at least 40 degrees Celsius, but I could be wrong because I know the humidity makes it seem much, much worse.
This kind of weather doesn't make you want to do much, other than stay inside with AC and chill.
So in the morning I manage to get a phone and a phoning plan and I'm super happy with it. In the afternoon Peter Ki and I go to the MoMa museum with Karyn and then have a picnic in the Central Park together with Daniela.
In the park the heat and the humidity are a little bit more bearable so we relax with tons of food we bought earlier on. Lots of charades playing and checking a few bars is what we do until bedtime.

Daniela, me, Karen in the Central Park, Manhattan.

No comments: