Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday, 14. August 2008.
Today we're going to the river for some swimming and jumping off the cliffs so I can't sleep till late as I usually do.
We go to get Cameron, Oren and Lisa and drive for about an hour in Ivy's roommate's Jeep until we get to the right spot.
It's a very pretty place where the river creates a series of waterfalls and there's one high cliff (about 10 meters) you can jump off.
There's a bunch of characters there and it's pretty amusing watching the things they do. Cameron makes us a salad and we swim and chat and lay in the sun. I manage to write one more chapter of my novel.
On the way back we stop at a Mexican restaurant "Porque No?" and have a great meal together.

Downtown Portland as seen from a car. __ Me, Ivy and Cameron at Porque No?


Cameron is another one with interesting ideas and challenging views and it's really great talking to him and Ivy. Two really inspirational people.
In the evening I say goodbye to everyone as I won't be seeing anyone the next morning, except for Dixie that will be there guarding the house of course.

The good faithful Dixie. _____ Me, Ivy, Nick and Simon at their place.

No comments: