Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday, 20. August 2008.
Well, it's not. It's not sunny even in the wildest dreams. It's pouring rain and despite the amazing view the second floor offers, I can't see farther than a hundred meters.
I can pretty much only see the sea right beneath the house while the rest of the bay is gone behind thousands of gallons of water that are falling off the sky.
I can't ride anywhere today. David is at work and I ask him if I can stay 1 more day. He's OK with it. I make myself a breakfast and hang out on internet most of the day. At least I can plan the rest of my trip and see if I can find places to stay when I get to Northern California.
David comes home around 6. At 7 his other dancing partner, Erica, comes here and they go dancing in the studio.
After the dancing lesson, David and I go for a pizza (actually a calzone) in one of the two places that are open in the area. I take him out for a pizza and he returns the favor taking me to a good ice cream place. Sure, it can't beat the Italian ice cream, but it's seriously good. If you're after a good ice cream in the US, go for Umpqua.
I go to bed, this time REALLY hoping hard the weather is good in the morning.

2 comments:

mladen said...

adamicu jesi li ziv, nema te već par dana pa smo se ja i psiho zabrinuli
mladen

Dario Adamic said...

ziv sam. slabo nalazim internet po putu, pa nema updejta. : (
Ali sve je OK. U Arcata, CA sam.